- Activities & Shopping Igei service area (outbound line) The view of Kin bay from the viewing platform is superb! It’s very popular on the first day of the year.
- Food Café & Restaurant Chouraku You will undoubtedly be amazed by the possibility behind the Kin Village specialty Taimo (Taro Potatoes)! The perfect location for overlooking the ocean is also popular.
- Things to See & Entertainment Uokkagaa (Kinookawa) well This well, also known as "the spring of life" from which gushes 1000 tons of water a day, is a cultural heritage passed down from the ancestors of Namisato ward.
- Things to See & Entertainment Kannon-ji Kannon-ji is one of the Eight Shrines of the Ryukyu islands.
Things to See & Entertainment
Banyan of Igei
A Banyan tree can live up to an estimated 300 years.
The people in the area call it ""Funshi.""
- Things to See & Entertainment Igei Cosmos Fields The cosmos flower, a sign of the coming spring, blooms for as far as the eye can see.
Limestone Cave, Bonsai Garden and Cafe Gold Hall
Walk through a cafe and find yourself in a limestone cave.
A unique, imagination-defying experience awaits.
- Activities & Shopping Namisato Cosmos Field With cosmos flowers blooming everywhere, this spot is popular with photographers